The Shelta Aquaterra L/S Solid Crew
These Sun Shirts, like our sun hats, were crafted for the specific needs of outdoor athletes and adventurers worldwide. The sophisticated Aquaterra Crew has been constructed with sun protection, functionality, and longevity in mind. This amphibious top offers features that align with Shelta's core values and goals of innovation, making it equally adept in water and on land.
- UPF 50+ UV protection, the highest rating given. Blocks 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- Loose comfort fit
- Moisture Wicking
- Sleeves with thumb hole & finger loop for multiple hand protection options
- Sleeves with thumb hole & finger loop to keep sleeve in place
- Silicone Gel palm print for non-slip grip
- Zippered back hip stash pocket
- Drop tail for more lower back sun protection
- Reflective chevron back logo for visibility
- Board short attachment loop
- Back locker loop to attach Shelta chin cord system.
- Side comfort panels with arm pit mesh fabric for ventilation
- Ragland sleeves with flat-lock seams for arm movement and to prevent chafing
- 96% Polyester/ 4% Elastane Blend / Stretch Fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
- When Performance Matters®
Warning: This (or any) stretch fabric could tear when there is contact with rough surfaces or sharp objects. Use caution, especially in the palm area, when using the hand protection option.